Monday, November 1, 2010
I do things for me..and others!
NO! I definitely disagree, I do not believe every act I have ever performed was done because I wanted something. I believe there are things in life I have definitely done in order to get what I want. Although, there have been times I have done something in life not to get what I want, but I choose that way, because I know it is the right thing to do. There have been many instances in life that I choose to do something because I knew it may not get me where I want, but it may have been the right thing to do at the time. For instance, if I found out my best friend’s boy friend was cheating on her, I would tell her. I wouldn’t tell her because I wanted something from it, I would tell her because it would be the right thing to do. Although in most situations, I would probably state in about 85% of my situations I have probably done something because I did want something. If I study for eight hours for a test, it is because I want something from it, I want an A! Although, I would say there are different situations and different things may come up in life, and majority of the time you are doing something because you want something, but there are also instances in life where you may do something to help someone else or because you think it is the right thing to do at the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree that not everything everyone does in life is because they want something in return. I believe that there are some situations in which we all do something because we want something out of it. I think that most of the time that most people do things out of their heart and because they like doing things for others and not just wanting something back. I agree that people usually do things because it’s the right thing to do. It’s how they were brought up and that’s how most people will be. There are other cases where people just do things for the benefit of themselves and never for the people around them.
ReplyDelete